A little history?
Super awesome guide?
Our local brewery scene is hoppin’ in Calgary and we are proud to be able to offer small group walking tours that highlight this. On the 2 hour jaunt, we will visit multiple local breweries and have some snacks from local restaurants. Along the way, your super awesome guide will give you some history of the area and lead you to some of the best brewmaster stops in the city.
At the final stop, you will have the option to stay and spend the afternoon (Please drink responsibly) or call a cab from there upon completion. We do not provide transportation to and from the tour and you are responsible for getting yourself and/or your group home safely.
- You must be 18 or older and provide valid, government ID to our tour guide on arrival
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver (Please drink responsibly and don’t sue us)
- There will be photos taken during the tour, please be aware
- Be prepared for a stroll. We will be walking 1.3 kilometers (0.807783 miles for those from ‘Merica!). Sunscreen, jacket, gloves, parka - whatever the weather dictates, please bring
- Your fee includes tours at each location and lunch
- Unfortunately, we cannot cater to allergies or food sensitivities
- We do not allow tipping of your guide. We would rather have you support the local breweries and spend that money on merch or, of course purchase their beer.
More Urban Crawl Tours
Wine & Cheese tour
Want to do one of our tours but don’t want to join in with strangers? Maybe it’s a corporate team building event. Maybe it's a bachelorette party. Maybe it's a stag. We don’t really care what it is, we will happily take you and your humans out for a few hours on an adventure. Want something that we don’t offer?Contact Us